Dateline: The Age of Chivalry!
Television, Radio and Print Coverage of the Code of Chivalry
Scott Farrell, director of the Chivalry Today Educational Program, has been getting quite a bit of media coverage lately. Whenever a medieval “costume drama” set in medieval times opens, he’s a sought-after guest on the morning news circuit, demystifying the ideals of the Code of Chivalry. When unsavory political, corporate or sports scandals make headlines, Scott is a popular guest on radio call-in shows as the hosts search for new and innovative means of exploring ethics and accountability. And, whenever one of Scott’s new CDs, books or videos becomes available, he uses the opportunity to share his views on chivalry in magazines and newspapers.
Below, you will find a selection of some of Scott’s appearances in radio, TV, web and print media. (Additional software may be necessary, including Quicktime for viewing video clips, and either RealAudio, Windows Media Player, iTunes or other MP3 capable software to hear audio clips.)
Scott Farrell is available for presentations and lectures regarding Chivalry Today at businesses and civic groups (Kiwanis, Rotary, Optimists, etc.) in the Southern California region. To request this program for your convention or meeting, please contact us.
The Media Explores the Code of Chivalry
- Scott Farrell is interviewed on Mission Viejo TV community news channel at the 2012 Readers Festival
- Shine On Chivalry — Scott Farrell is a guest on the Darla Shine Show “Happy Housewives Club” March 21, 2009
- Offering A Knight’s View Of History (Link no longer active) — Chivalry Today in Business Billboard in San Diego Family Magazine
- Keeping It Courtly — Scott talks about chivalry, fidelity and romance in the Nov. 20, 2008 University Daily Kansan
- Chivalry Is Not Dead — Cover story in the Mar. 26, 2008 edition of the San Diego Weekly Reader
- On-air personality Doug Stephan talks about chivalry with Scott on the Dec. 27, 2006 broadcast of Good Day
- Chivalry as a Standard of Excellence in Men Today Magazine
- Author and host Jason Merchey invites Scott to discuss chivalry in sports on the Jan. 11, 2006 Ethics Talkshow webcast
- Scott is a guest on the 1-11 edition of the Buffycast podcast, discussing mercy, heroism and chivalry: (download the podcast - a 16mb MP3 file)
- Scott explores modern chivalry on The Producer radio magazine.
- Chivalry Today on World Talk Radio’s Ethics: From Boardroom to Bedroom
- Scott Farrell profiled in Knight Vision from Copley News Service
- Chivalry Today in Renaissance Magazine
- Chivalry on KUSI Morning News:
(Click here for low-bandwidth version)
- Building Medieval Plate Armor: An Operator’s Guide Dr. Tobias Capwell - October 23, 2014
- Conversation With: Dr. Tobias Capwell (Arms and Armor Curator, Wallace Collection) - September 29, 2014
- Three Chivalry Lectures – October 14-16 - September 2, 2014